Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Microsoft's Internt Explorer holds 72% market share.

I don't know how but this is the fact.
I personally use Mozilla Firefox and I like it very much. I don't like IE that much.
Microsoft IE has faced many challenges over a period of time but has sill been able to maintain 72% market share.
Most estimates put Internet Explorer's market share at around 72 percent, which means that when a new version of the browser is released, a lot of people will likely be upgrading.
Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8), the long-awaited successor to IE 7, is about to turn a lot of heads, as Microsoft nears completion of a browser upgrade that does significantly more than tack on enhancements to existing features.
I think in mobile version (browser) Opera is the one maximum used.
Which do you use ?

No comments: