Few investments are based on fixed returns and few are based on market conditions and of whose future cannot be predicted. There should be a balance between suck kinds of investments. Not all of your money should go into one source of investments.
Various kinds of investments -
- Investing in Equity Markets (Stock Markets)
- Investing in Real Estates (Property Markets)
- Investing in GOLD
- Investing in Commodity Markets
- Investing in FOREX
- Investing in Mutual Funds
- Investing in Government Bonds
- Investing in Fixed Deposits
- Investing in FMP's (Fixed Maturity Plan's)
- Life Insurance
- A new version in investing in VRE (Virtual Real Estate)
- Another one is Investing in Art.
Best investment would be defined as a investment which gives maximum returns over a period of time over other investments.