Sunday, January 18, 2009

Common Myths and Excuses in investing

Many shy off investing as they think its a waste of time and they can loose their hard earned money in no time as markets are volatile.

Common Myths and Excuses
  • Its Gambling
  • There are many speculators.
  • I don't have time to invest.
  • I'm too young to invest.
  • People only loose money in Stocks.
  • Its too late to invest now.
  • I don't know how to start investing in the stocks
  • I'm a girl, and girls don't invest
  • My spouse does the investing
  • Stocks don't give good returns
  • Investing in stocks is useless, I only invest in FD's
  • I invest in Gov Bonds.
  • My dad has lost money in Stock Markets and so I dont want to invest.
  • Bad times (Recession) phase in Stock market are longer than a bull run.
I suggest forget all this and start investing as recession period is the best time to pick up value stocks and become like Warren Buffet.
Warren Buffet now the worlds richest person and he has made his billions just by investing in stocks. You can be one like him. He never hesitated while investing.

I invest and I am happy to do so.

Subscribe for free SMS updates - Subscribe
Subscribe for free Email updates - Subscribe

No comments: