But what one can do is spot out some value stocks in this badly beaten markets and think of long term investment in them. But a question comes here that which company to invest in?
The answer to the above question is invest in the company in which you have faith and confidence and more over of which you are aware of.
Here are few easy steps to identify Multibagger stocks.
- Go for a company which gives regular dividend. Dividend paying stocks mostly lie in A group category.
- Preferably go for a Mid cap stock which in future can become a large cap. Mid cap stock have a greater chance to move upwards and that to fast. Preferable a stock whose market cap is less than 1000 Crores.
- Go for a stock in a particular sector which is in boom.
- Look out for the companies financial. In this check out the companies profit f last 4-5 years and check it out that it is increasing every year. One can also check out EPS of the company.
- Check out whats running these days, Say for example there is a invention of a new technology which will be in demand in a near future. An excellent example is invention of 3G. Even TATA Nano can be taken in consideration as it is only one of its kind being the cheapest car in the world.
- Check out for a companies order value. There are various companies which have a good amount of orders for future which are of great importance to a company.
- One can also look out for a company which has good amount of land / property. Unitech had a lot of lad which can in the eyesight by end of 2005. An investment of Rs 40,000 then would be worth over 1 crore by the end of 2007.
- Last and not the least be confident in your stock.
- Don't select a Penny Stock.
- Don't loose hope in your company.
- Don't depent on others , do your own research.